|Accept E-Gold, Bank Deposit (MetroBank, Equitable PCI, China Bank)|
Acceptable Use Policy :
The Basics (but not limited to) in plain English:
PIEHosting.com strictly enforces compliance with its acceptable use policy. You agree to maintain your website and/any issued under your resellers account in full compliance with the terms set forth below. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension of your web hosting agreement or web hosting resale services agreement and possible termination of either agreement at the sole option of PIEHosting.com.
1. You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
2. You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
3. You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
4. You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known or considered to be "spamming" or "Mail Bombing".
5. You agree not to use / store these or scripts/programs similar to these : IkonBoard, Proxy scripts, IRC scripts/bots, UltimateBBS, BitchX, bnc, eggdrop, guardservices, psyBNC.
6. You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum.
7. You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any PIEHosting.com website or the website of any PIEHosting.com customer or reseller.
8. You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
9. You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent. You shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for three years thereafter.
10. You agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the PIEHosting.com server structure.
11. You agree not to take any action harmful to PIEHosting.com their officers, directors, employees, contractors or affiliates or their reputation or which might subject them or any of them to public scorn, ridicule, embarrassment or otherwise harm their good will in the community.
12. You agree not to sell, trade, lease, sublease, assign, transfer or otherwise in any way allow the use of any aspect of your account or the PIEHosting.com Services and each of them, including but not limited to web space, email, bandwidth, storage, or any reseller rights granted to you under any PIEHosting.com resale agreement to anyone or otherwise offer to do any of the aforesaid (including but not limited to granting the use of a sub domain i.e. www.yourcompany.com/client or client.yourcompany.com).
13. You agree not to run a banner exchange, free adult tgp (thumbnail gallery post) and free adult image galleries on your website.
14. You agree not to utilize "circular popups", "multiple popups" or any redirect, link or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
15. You agree not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of PIEHosting.com (b) any reseller of PIEHosting.com (c) any other person or (d) any employee or contractor of PIEHosting.com.
16. You agree not to violate the spirit of these terms or take any other action which is inappropriate.
You agree that PIEHosting.com will make the sole determination of anything that is inappropriate under this agreement. This policy may be amended by PIEHosting.com at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.